My long-term goal for this wiki is to consolidate all — or atleast most! — of what I know.
- Tmux/Colors In Tmux
- The Algorithm Design Manual/The Big Oh Notation
- The Algorithm Design Manual/Growth Rate And Dominance Relations
- The Algorithm Design Manual/Working With The Big Oh
- The Algorithm Design Manual/Properties Of Logarithms
- The Algorithm Design Manual/Contiguous Vs Linked Data Structures
- The Algorithm Design Manual
- Heaps And Primary Queues
- Computer Science
- Wiki/Binary Search Trees
Why does this exist?¶
I've been writing reasonably well maintained notes on Notion for a while now. Even though it's one of the best note taking tools out there, I didn't want to be tied down to a specific platform for my wiki. On top of that, the lack of Vim key bindings in Notion expedited the switch to simple markdown based notes.
The following infographic sums up my reasoning behind creating a wiki like this.
This wiki is still in "construction mode", as there's a lot of stuff I need to port over from Notion.